Firefox, Namoroka, Iceweasel

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:48:10 -0500

I'm accessing a site which doesn't recognize my Firefox and sends code that
doesn't work. (It does work with Konqueror on my Linux box when I configure
it to pretend to be MSIE, so the problem's not urgent.) I suspect it's
because Firefox sends a browser ID string that doesn't say "Firefox". It ends
with "Namoroka 3.6.3" instead. I'm using 2010Q1. If I upgrade (which I can't
till after the semester), will it be fixed?

Pierre
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa