Connection reset by peer (ssh)

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 18:57:36 -0500

I sshed into dogla (the DFly laptop) as both myself and root, ran Firefox as
myself, and did various other things. I just found that the connection as
root is still up, but the one as me is not. It left this message:

-bash-3.2$ firefox&
[1] 89080
-bash-3.2$ Read from remote host dogla: Connection reset by peer
Connection to dogla closed.

What causes this?

Pierre
--
Don't buy a French car in Holland. It may be a citroen.