Re: lsof fails to configure

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:35:51 -0600

Pierre Abbat wrote:
I'm trying to install lsof so that arm can watch connections on my Tor relay.
. ..
How can I fix it?

Sounds like it hasn't been ported yet -

(anyone with news to the contrary?)

typically this entails:

bmake patch
<scratch around in work/ until build works>
. ..

where 'scratch around' => apply whatever OS-deciding
logic detects freebsd to detect dragonfly, and modify
if needed

I have no idea about 'arm' internals -
it might make sense to dig around there to see
if it can use another interface to get the data