DragonFlyBSD Dedicated Server Provider

From: James Polera <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:41:37 -0500

Hello all,

I was looking for some DragonFlyBSD dedicated server providers with not much luck.  I had used M5 Hosting a few months back and decided to inquire if they would install DragonFly (they do FreeBSD, OpenBSD and NetBSD).  They agreed, and I now have a DragonFly server all my own.

Just FYI for anyone else looking for hosting.

As an aside, M5 has outstanding customer service.  My server was delivered on a weekend (including the back and forth email inquiries).

- James