ad1 renumbered to ad0

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 20:03:16 -0500

I just rebooted (after running into the "alt-ctrl-F1 hangs with beeper on" bug
again), went into the BIOS setup, and enabled audio and SATA (because my
friend is talking about getting a big SATA disk). On reaching cryptdisks, it
said "device ad1s1e is not a luks device". I checked /dev/ad* and found that
it's now ad0. Some months ago, when I upgraded the kernel on the laptop, ad0
changed to ad1. What's going on?

Pierre
--
La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.