SORBS listing

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 23:18:16 +0000

Was reading my 'lack of' mail - looks like somehow crater
got blacklisted on SORBS - maybe someone signed up with a bad address?

also saw a similar issue with freebsd lists so my tinfoil hat
theory is to blame a nefarious GNUsurper with a vengance
against 'non free' software - that, or their list is compromised.

or they are two completely urelated incedents.

Anyhow:

http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?69.163.100.198

for someone 'authorized' for this kind of fixup

Cheers,

 - Chris