Re: desktop or server

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 23:28:36 -0400

On Thursday 07 July 2011 10:32:10 Roelof Wobben wrote:
> Hello
>

> Is dragonfly for servers or can I also be used for desktop use.

It can be used on desktops, but sometimes a desktop program fails to compile
when packages are built. Twice since I've started using DragonFly KDE (or at
least KDE 4, which I'm using) was missing from the binary packages because
some dependency failed to build.

Pierre
--
Jews use a lunisolar calendar; Muslims use a solely lunar calendar.