hammer upgrade from 4 to 6 directly takes a long time -- is it wrong?

From: Siju George <sgeorge.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:04:27 +0530

Hi,

I tried to do a hammer version-upgrade on a File System on version 4
directly to version 5.
It is taking a looooooooooooooooong time!

Was it wrong to do that? Should the hammer FS upgrade be done seequentially?

where as upgrade from 4-5 and then 5-6 didn't take any time at all in
another disk of same size on the same machine.

Should I also upgrade the PFSes induvidually? I t already seems to be
on version 6 after upgrading the mother FS

thanks

--Siju