Re: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for 127.0.0.1 rt

From: Ralf Schmitt <ralf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:17:48 +0200
Cancel-lock: sha1:6/d4MzmoTbrjwSYnc0HjdFI0Q9k=

Ralf Schmitt <ralf@brainbot.com> writes:

> while removing the network cable from the machine, I now even got a
> kernel panic and debugger prompt. Are there any docs on how to report
> those?

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToCreateACoreDump/

With the help from #dragonflybsd and the above page I was able to create
a crashdump. It's available for download here:

http://systemexit.de/dragonfly-crash-network-cable-remove/crash.tgz

--
Cheers
Ralf