Re: Seeing processors induvidually on an SMP system dmesg

From: Thomas Nikolajsen <thomas.nikolajsen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:28:26 +0200

>What about the dmesg?

It isn't always shown anymore (only if system have dst/pst support I think);
this is a change from 2.10, I think sephe introduced change with his acpi work.
This work makes many more systems work with DragonFly (interrupt routing),
also with SMP ;-)

Eg. my new (work) laptop (hp 2540p) doesn't have mptable (according to mptable(8)),
but it works great with DragonFly master, including SMP
(only catch is built in wlan, but thats another story: bcm43xx; we had bwi(4), it will come back ;).

 -thomas