Re: partition invalid or corrupt

From: william opensource4you <william.os4y@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 12:20:33 +0000

Just for info ...

I've a strange problem with Grub.
Indeed, when I unplug the disk1 (netbsd, freebsd and fedora) from my
motherboard, I can boot with DFbsd from disk2.

It sounds that the problem is coming from Grub and his ability to see
the DFbsd partition.

I'm running on an AMD 64 bit, but Fedora (managing grub) is a 32bit
installation. Does this could be the cause ?
Then why I've never had issues with other BSD systems ?
I've downloaded the DFbsd32 bit!

I'm continuing investigation :-(
Any indea are welcome ;-)