Re: w3m / boehm-gc issue (really is getcontext in x86_64)

From: John Marino <dragonflybsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:28:11 +0100

On 12/16/2011 12:11 PM, Markus Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I wrote the code but did not test it thoroughly. Then, because of PhD Thesis
> restrictions it got buried. I will find it this weekend and put it into my
> dfly-tree (and probably will have to adapt it).
>
> Also since this assembly wizardry is currently in the news because of matt
> searching for a spurious bug (has it been found yet) we should be very careful
> with these.
>
> Markus

Thanks Markus,
That would be fantastic.
FYI, Per bugs #2108, Alex created the getContext.S function a few months ago:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~alexh/0001-getcontext-x86_64-implementation.patch

It was never committed, and probably not tested, but you might
be able to compare it to your version.

John