Which is ideal with HAMMER? softraid or hammer volume_add

From: Zenny <garbytrash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:50:25 +0100

nanoBSD is a fun to work with, yet very time consuming. There is a ton
of stuffs that is coming with FreeBSD9 like the resource allocation to
jails and HAST.

The new FreeNAS team (maybe ixsystems management) has made some
marketing gimmicks
which deviates me away from FreeNAS8 whereas FreeNAS 0.7.5 version
looks promising, but to create something useful with jails seems to be
a strenous task with that image.

That is the reason I wanted to go with DFBSD with HAMMER, which also
has some limitations till these lines are written. ;-)