New colo box installed, kronos.dragonflybsd.org

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 01:11:56 -0800 (PST)

    Kronos will be mirroring most of avalon's services, act as another
    off-site DNS server, help with our off-site backups, and probably
    also eventually host our web site.

    We'll be working it up over the next few weeks.  It's a ridiculously
    overpowered box with 16G of ram and a 200G SSD for swapcache.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>