Re: Install DragonFlyBSD on 32 MB RAM

From: v_2e@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:25:23 +0200

  Hello!
  I tried to build a custom kernel for my PC but it failed with this
error message:

msoft-float  /usr/src/sys/platform/pc32/i386/userconfig.c -Werror
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/usr/src/sys/platform/pc32/i386/userconfig.c: In function 'introfunc':
/usr/src/sys/platform/pc32/i386/userconfig.c:3055: error: no return
statement in function returning non-void *** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYKERNEL.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

    So I do not know how to fix it.

  And one more problem:
  I tried also to install 'bind98' from sources (although it does not
matter what package exactly I want to insall) and performed the
following actions:
    cd /usr/pkgsrc/net/bind98/
    bmake show-options
and it gave me the following info:

        These options are enabled by default:
            inet6 threads
        These options are currently enabled:
            inet6 threads
        You can select which build options to use by setting
        PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS or PKG_OPTIONS.bind98.

Then I edited the '/etc/mk.conf' file by adding the string
     PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS ="-gtk -threads -inet6"
to it and re-run 'bmake show-options', but result was exactly the same:
        These options are currently enabled:
            inet6 threads

So I do not understand how to change the package options. I tried to do
'export PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS="-threads -inet6"', but it didn't help
either.
  What's the mistake and how can I fix it?

  Thanks!
    Vladimir

-----
 <v_2e@ukr.net>