Re: donation : money : small amount : recurring

From: "David.Crosswell" <david.crosswell2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:15:16 +1000

--------------enig7F51078A519AC46A5E67ECBC

On 27/06/12 10:48, elekktretterr@exemail.com.au wrote:
> It's been over 10 years since DragonFly forked off FreeBSD. While the
> progress is still happening at a reasonable pace, I think it's time to
> step it up and get the OS more out there. Otherwise it's always going t=
> be just a research project.
>
> Justin is doing a great job promoting DF via DBSDLog but more funding i=
> really the key.

Apologies to those I have been inadvertently mailing direct!

Agreed!
=2E....and astute investment of those funds.

There are probably quite a number of list members that aren't
developers, but would be happy to donate in other ways.
Accountants, business consultants, even hardware suppliers.
Wouldn't a couple of these be nice?

http://www.ixsystems.com/

Things that are out of the reach of individuals, but almost negligible
by way of crowd sourcing.

The potential of the social capital of the community needs to be employed=
=2E
Regards,

David.