Re: donation : money : small amount : recurring

From: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:12:23 +1000

> Of course, and overseen in the same manner.
> Open source, open security.
> Regards,

I think the DragonFly website needs serious updating too. It seems like
the "Goals" section has disappeared.

We need to help people understand other programmers why they should choose
to work on DragonFlyBSD instead of (FREE|NET|OPEN) BSD

Minix3 is becoming very popular right now to work on. (looking at their
git, i counted at least 8 frequent contributors). I think it's because
their goals are stated loud and clear:

highly-reliable bsd-like microkernel

We need to state why DragonFly's goals are superior. Why should people
give their precious time and money to our cause instead of theirs?

Majority of *nix users still don't know much, if anything, about DragonFly.