Re: XFCE based LiveDVD/IMG

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:40:47 -0400

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Sascha Wildner <saw@online.de> wrote:

> The USB image is larger than 4GB, unfortunately (I think around 5GB, as it
> was too full with 4GB).

I don't think this is much of a problem.  I would bet that the average
USB flash drive size has climbed beyond 4G.  Looking at newegg.com, I
see more 8G sticks than 4G, and the price is under $10 either way.

> Help, ideas, testing and comments are welcome.

Which pkgsrc release is it built with?  (and does /usr/Makefile match
it?)  That's a question I could answer myself once I try it, I
suppose.