Re: Latest 3.1 development version core dumps while destroying master PFS

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

:Hi,
:
:I tried to destroy the PFS after unmounting
:
:1. after downgrading
:2. with latest dev snapshot usb stick
:3. in single user mode
:4. after creating a link
:DataNew -> @@-1:00008
:
:The system always core dumps.
:
:I guess Matt will be busy working on  HAMMER2 and wonder if i should
:keep waiting till the bug is fixed.
:Since this is my Main backup Server Should I just re-install the whole
:thing and move forward?
:
:Thanks
:
:--Siju

    Well, the media looks corrupted to me.  It hit a fairly serious
    assertion.  If you need the data on that media you should be able
    to 'hammer recover' it to another filesystem on a different partition,
    but that particular filesystem looks like it is toast to me.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>