Re: fails to mount root

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

:
:On Monday 13 August 2012 12:30:05 Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     Well, a 2.8 CD wouldn't have worked but you now burned a more recent
:>     CD and you are getting the panic again?  The question is what is the
:>     console output above the 'lockmgr' line ?  i.e. all I see there is
:>     part of the backtrace, and not the actual reason for the panic.  It's
:>     quite possible that it is a software bug that is exploding it.
:
:"lockmgr" was on the top line. When I mount it with the CD booted, the top
:line is "panic", which is one above "lockmgr", and I can't scroll back. Is
:there a way to make more lines on the console?
:
:Pierre
:--
:ve ka'a ro klaji la .romas. se jmaji

   If you have a DDB> prompt you can hit the scoll-lock button and then
   cursor up.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>