Re: Replacing FBSD mutexes

From: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 09:21:48 +1100

Thanks Markus.

I'm not sure what's the reasoning behind using those functions to set and
retreive a pointer in the first place?

I have nvidia_ctl_open which uses devfs_set_cdevpri(struct filep)

and then nvidia_ctl_close retrieves the pointer to filep via
devfs_get_cdevpri.

Is it OK to store filep in the compilation-unit scope and access it when
needed?