Re: Amusing discussion of 3.2

From: Zenny <garbytrash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:24:34 +0100

David's opinion in this link
(https://plus.google.com/101384639386588513837/posts/Dkb8iixE4eP) is
as archaic as what monotheists advocated some thousand years ago.

Such an opinion is to discourage innovation. Diversity is the crux of
sustainability and evolution. It is like asking why you eat oranges
when there are plenty of apples? Because every variant have their own
charm in a diverse world!

Thumbs up to dragnonflybsd team! Keep up your spirit. I am eager to
witness HAMMER2 ;-)