HEADS UP: People using master as of 7adb15b6 better do a full rebuild

From: "Sascha Wildner" <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:05:47 +0100

Hi,

if you are compiling master with commit 7adb15b6 or later, I'd like to
advise that you do a full buildworld/kernel (at least the kernel) that
time. I did have booting issues with the commit at one point and my theory
is that it was because I used quick*. So if you want to be safe, please do
a full rebuild to get it in.

Sascha