Re: Strange problem during 'make clean'

From: Peter Avalos <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:26:15 -0800

--NzPgkOS227slZ0lY

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 03:59:59PM -0500, Matt Emmerton wrote:
>    I installed 3.2-RELEASE and then updated to master; to clean everythin=
g up
>    I did a 'make clean' in /usr/src, which failed in sys/boot.
>=20

What are you trying to do?  make clean will clean out your /usr/src.  If
you want to wipe out your obj dir, just remove /usr/obj/ (which isn't
really necessary since buildworld does the appropriate cleaning).

>>    I've poked through the makefiles and bsd.subdir.mk and I can't really=
 see
>    why this is happening.  Any ideas?
>=20

Probably because you have an older version of make.

--Peter

--NzPgkOS227slZ0lY

--NzPgkOS227slZ0lY--