Re: Updating to HEAD from 3.2 branch or pre-m4 import on 3.3 branch

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:29:24 -0800 (PST)

    I am adjusting Makefile.inc1 to handle this automatically.  All we
    need to do (I think) is to force [f]lex to use the bootstrap m4 instead
    of /usr/bin/m4, which can be done with an environment variable.

    I will also fix some parallel build issues regarding m4 and other
    source modules in the bootstrap utils directory list which have to
    directly or indirectly execute it.

    Commit will occur in ~30 min or so if my tests finish without error.