Re: how to get mouse working?

From: Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 08:53:22 -0500

Dear all,

Specifying /dev/uhid0 in /etc/rc.conf causes a panic and machine drops to a
db>

shell.  I am booting into rescue mode(single user) run fsck and try to
edit /etc/rc.conf with /rescue/vi, but command not found.  I try
# ee /etc/rc.conf

and I get
# ee /etc/rc.conf
Error opening terminal: unknown.
#

How can I rescue the system?  Do I run with livedvd and try it from there?

I am having lots of trouble just to get a damn mouse to work :(
This should not be happening and is a real turnoff.  I have worked
around many things with different OSes but this time I am going
nowhere with this :(

Best Regards,

Antonio