booting stopped at malloc disk

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 21:25:06 -0400

The power blinked and my new box rebooted. The last lines are:

real memory  = 4276840448 (4078 MB)
avail memory = 3929784320 (3747 MB)
lapic: divisor index 0, frequency 66669354 Hz
Initialize MI interrupts
FQ scheduler policy version 1.1 loaded
wdog: In-kernel automatic watchdog reset enabled
kbd1 at kbdmux0
disk scheduler: set policy of md0 to noop
md0: Malloc disk

The computer is ignoring the keyboard; when I hit the keys to switch the KVM
to another computer, it takes a minute to do so. If I reboot in single-user
mode (which I've done before successfully), it still stops at malloc disk. The
only thing I've changed in loader conf is to load the module for cryptdisks.

La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.