Tunnel setup: what happens when my IPv4 address changes?

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 23:54:36 -0400

I came home and found the power off. It came back on a short while later, and I
spent about two hours fixing the mess. I intended to reboot zyxomma (my new
firewall) to see if I got its configuration right. After much fiddling, I got it
to come up right when rebooted. Here are the relevant lines of rc.conf:

ifconfig_em1="inet netmask"
ifconfig_em1_alias0="inet6 2001:470:8:42::2 prefixlen 64"
ifconfig_gif0="inet6 2001:470:7:42::2 2001:470:7:42::1 prefixlen 128"

The problem is that the first address in the gifconfig statement has to be
whatever address em0 gets from DHCP. The commented-out address is the one the
old router got. How do I write this line so that it works even if I get a
different address? (Telling Tunnelbroker the new address is a different problem;
there are instructions on tunnelbroker.net.) The command that netif runs is
"ifconfig gif0 tunnel".

The Black Garden on the Mountain is not on the Black Mountain.