Re: alt-ctrl-F1 doesn't work

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:41 -0400

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 09:49:58 Max Herrgard wrote:
> Hm, same keyboard? Could it be you have one of those keyboards with an Fn
> key? Where the F-keys have a second Fn funtionality and you forgot to turn
> it off?
>
> Or some window manager key bindings?
>
> Does Alt-F1, Alt-F2 work to switch consoles in text mode?

Same keyboard. It doesn't have an Fn key, just F1, F2, ... F12. I can't get
into text mode; alt-ctrl-F1 doesn't work.

I can get an X session on darner with startx; it gives me a minimal window
manager. alt-ctrl-F1 works on darner while in X.

Pierre
--
Don't buy a French car in Holland. It may be a citroen.