Re: Laptops in which DragonFly supports WiFi

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:52:19 -0400

For me: Atheros 9280, on the netbook I was using while on the road a while back:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/commits/2010-11/msg00120.html

I have DragonFly on my laptop... running in VMWare.  Power
conservation is an issue (not just for DragonFly), so it's easier to
have a Windows base and run the more fun things on top of it, since my
work laptop spends a lot of time away from any convenient plugs.