DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-02

cdinstall-doc

From: "R. E. Ceiver" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:38:12 +0100

hi list,

i've written a first version of a short cdinstall-doc in html. since my webserver is down at the moment, i'm going to post it here. any suggestions/criticisms are welcome.
the aft-scripts are a pretty lightweight way to create html-docs, so i wrote an own format-file with styles similar to the dfly-homepage.
i will extend that document as soon as i get a live cd that supports my pcmcia-nic. the one i burnt in beginning of february doesn't. anyway, tell me what you think about it.

thanks
markus