DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-04

Release errata & patch list

From: Mike Ditty <mditty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:40:35 -0500

I always liked how OpenBSD had a list of updates that had been applied
to a release branch.  Since DF has a release branch, it might be nice
to have a place to look and see what fixes have gone into the the
release branch so someone can decide if they need to upgrade.

Something like below was my thought.
http://www.openbsd.org/errata.html

I don't likely have the knowledge to understand all the fixes, so I'm
not sure if I could contribute but this sounds like something that
would fit well in the wiki.

Just a thought I had and figured I would share.

Mike Ditty