DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2007-01
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2007-01

Docs I wrote :-)

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:17:12 +0100

Hello,

FWIW I have written two wiki pages recently that might be useful. If someone feels like, please edit them, or place inline criticism.

Mounting Windows shares: http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/MountingWindowsShares
Building a custom kernel from the live CD: http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/BuildingKernelFromLiveCD
(The latter is the main reason for announcing my work since it has been requested by Matt.)

Hope it will be useful.

--
Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@gmail.com>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */