DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2010-11

32 versus 64 bit in docs

From: Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2@xxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:12:11 +0100

Hi,

The latest flash instructions - Installing flash player on firefox -
which I found on http://aboutbsd.net/ in the post "Flash howto, updated"
http://www.shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog/2010/11/10/6760.html says nothing
about 32/64 bit versions of the topic software.

Whether SuSE 10/flash/etc is 64 bit or 32 bit.

I think that the whole DF documentation should be checked/overlooked
against the information and supplanted with the vital data.

I use only 64bit systems and such hints about 32/64 bit versions is of
prime importance. Not because I am sort of purist (which I am ;-) ) but
I tend to use external applications like Flash and other newest
versions of popular software (where it's possible and necessary).

Regards