Re: Building DragonFly (was: Initial messaging ...)

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:51:02 -0500

I figured we would want to wait on Matt's messaging stuff.

I still haven't found the time to figure out why I don't get a
Makefile for /usr/src.

Maybe its because I don't like the directories the default instructions tell
me to check things out into and my tiny modification of the CVSup file
has caused the problem.

Dave