Re: sys/ tree re-structuring proposal

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

:Yes they can.  I have done this for TenDRA a lot.
:
:The most important thing you might want to remember is, are you
:interested in keeping a history copy at the location you are moving
:from/  (E.g. Atticize it.)
:
:If not, you can just mv the stuff.  People need to make sure they
:checkout with -P though.  cvsup deals easily with this.  I've done a lot
:of CVS repomeistering for TenDRA.
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai

    We don't have any 'old' releases to support, so there is no need to
    atticize.   That makes things easy.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>