Re: Prebinding for DragonFly/FreeBSD-4

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:49:48 -0500

Ok I got the 9/22 snapshot
and it fails to boot beyond the following:

ad0: 38166MB <WDC WD400BB-00DGA0> [77545/16/63] at ata0-master BIOSDMA
WARNING: "ad" is usurping "ad"'s cdevsw[]
ad1: READ command timeout tag=0 serv=0 - resetting
ata0: resetting devices ..

and then it hangs.  I am sure its the SATA or something related to the
 NForce2 IDE controller causing this havoc.

Dave