Re: DragonFly and FBSD 5.1

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:47:54 +0100

-On [20031027 19:34], Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai (asmodai@xxxxxx) wrote:
>Really got to love this (note obligatory sarcasm).  Got to admit the
>bootscreen is a nice touch.  I should try safe and single, see how far
>that'll get me.

Well, now tried safe mode and that works.  God knows what actually was
different in both boot modes.  Both times the drives were set to PIO
mode 4, so I have to rule that out.

Now to play around and get some DF bootdisks which work on my system.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/diary/
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind..?