Re: DragonFly Cross Reference Service

From: Robert Watson <rwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:37:01 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Hiten Pandya wrote:

> For those of you who only read freebsd-hackers@ once in a blue moon, I
> would like to say that Robert took up the effort of setting up the FXR
> service (FreeBSD/Linux Cross Reference) for the *BSD (or derived) code
> base.
>
> It is located at,
>
> 	http://fxr.watson.org/
>
> Please give it a visit, but do not hit on it extremely since it is his
> personal domain.  I would like to start such a service for DragonFly on
> one of the hosted machines supplied by David, once I can find some time
> on my schedule.

The kernel source trees now present on the site include:

  FreeBSD 5.x-CURRENT	(HEAD)
  FreeBSD 5.1		(RELENG_5_1)
  FreeBSD 5.0		(RELENG_5_0)
  FreeSBD 4.x-STABLE	(RELENG_4)
  FreeBSD 4.9		(RELENG_4_9)
  FreeBSD 3.x-STABLE	(RELENG_3)
  Linux 2.4.22		(from tarball)
  Linux 2.6.0-test9	(from tarball)
  DragonFlyBSD		(HEAD)
  OpenBSD		(HEAD)
  OpenDarwin		(HEAD)

I'm in the throes of adding NetBSD HEAD; each tree should be updated every
few days.  I can add additional tags easily enough if there's interest.
Don't worry about load for normal browsing purposes.

robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      Network Associates Laboratories