Re: Another weird bug

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:13:55 -0800 (PST)

:>
:> Check this out:
:>
:> mothra# cd /tmp
:> mothra# mkdir test
:> mothra# cd test
:> mothra# mkfifo foo
:> mothra# ls
:> ^C^C^C^Z^Z^Z
:> [shell hangs]
:>
:> What the hell? And also, I get buffers that get given up on after doing
:> this. Is some filesystem thing screwed?
:Yes, looks like its hanging in col_conv... Which is apart of the
:syscons code
:I wonder if some of the __P() macro cleanups yesterday disturbed
:something.
:
:-DR

    Something definitely broke.  I'm betting it's the syscall separation
    code but a lot has gone in in the last two days.  I'm trying to track
    it down now.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>