Re: Another weird bug

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:18:28 -0500

On Nov 14, 2003, at 2:13 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:
Something definitely broke. I'm betting it's the syscall separation
code but a lot has gone in in the last two days. I'm trying to track
it down now.

Eirik, did this just start or is this the first time you have noticed it ?
I wonder if its not something then from a few syscall change a while back then....

-DR