Re: Renaming the system to 'DragonFly'

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:16:42 -0500

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

-On [20031118 20:42], Matthew Dillon (dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

These changes are almost guarenteed to break the ports system so for
the next few days people should be aware that ports are going to be
broken.

Look at autoconf in the CVS for how I added support for DragonFly. We might want to make an override port.

I think the ports override(dfports) will become useless as to the number of ports
that will become broken....

-DR