Re: Renaming the system to 'DragonFly'

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:21:40 -0800 (PST)

:I think the ports override(dfports) will become useless as to the number
:of ports
:that will become broken....
:
:-DR

    It's quite possible.  I will leave the FreeBSD preprocessor symbols intact,
    though, so it may not be as bad as all that.  The main issue is going to
    be configure scripts that use 'uname', which means it may be possible to
    write a hack that will 'unbreak' most ports.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>