Re: Renaming the system to 'DragonFly'

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:18:02 +0100

-On [20031118 22:02], Matthew Dillon (dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    Ok, I'm a little confused.  What is the exact path of the source you
>    want me to take a look at?

Well, some ports depend on autoconf.  The autoconf in the CVS tree of
the autoconf project has my patch in there already, which should detect
the DragonFly name.

Not sure if it would add much at the moment...

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/diary/
Here is, I believe, the fundamental rule of all being: Life is not at
all like this. It is completely different...