Re: Installation experience (was Re: Installing from SCSI cdrom)

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Jan 2004 14:02:47 GMT

"Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:7EB6152C-443A-11D8-9E20-000A95F07A7A@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

> you mean that apache/php/python/links-fu? I don't think so.
> But I'd like to work on that too (or at least share some thoughts I
> still need to have)

I think Robert Garrett had said he was interested in it quite some time
ago; there's no public progess I know of other than the nrelease work.

I'd like to work on it too; Matt laid out a roadmap for it some time
ago, which is saved here:

http://www.shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog/archives/2003_08.html
(First item on the page.)

I have website/mailing list work that I've got to clear up, though, so
don't wait for me.