Re: Changes/enhancements to non-kernel apps

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:05:48 +0100

-On [20040120 20:02], Dave Cuthbert (dacut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
[yacc improvements]

>Is this stuff appropriate for Dragonfly, or should I try putting it
>elsewhere (FreeBSD, separate subfork, ...)?

Part of what TenDRA does (www.tendra.org) is also provide lex and yacc.
It's not part of the original distribution nor of the TenDRA
distribution, but of a separate tool available.

I welcome any contributions. :)

(Site's not quite up to date, lost some of my webpages when handing in
my laptop at my previous employer, though I had them safe.)

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Don't try to find the Answer where there ain't no Question here...