Re: Heads Up: GCC 3.3 in base

From: esmith <esmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:48:18 -0500

Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:

Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 02:13:38PM -0500, esmith wrote:

Without having any other gcc than what is in the base, and having removed gcc33 from the build dependencies in the OpenOffice1.1 Makefile, the base gcc3 correctly built OpenOffice1.1, with out any problems. I'm using it on DF right now.

Thanks. I'll build it myself today or tomorrow and will adjust the
port accordingly.

Did you make that change?  I'm curious, because I saw OO in the dfports
tree, and gave it whirl.  It still insists, however, on building gcc33
first.

Even when I comment out "BUILD_DEPENDS+= gcc33:${PORTSDIR}/lang/gcc33",
it still insists on building gcc33.

Adam

Adam

don't forget to set CCVER