Re: Heads Up: GCC 3.3 in base

From: esmith <esmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:39:24 -0500

esmith wrote:
> ... however, Mozilla applications (
firebird, thunderbird, mozilla ... "classic"? ) all failed for the same reason ( sorry, I didn't write it down, looked like an unresolved reference ) and refuse to rebuild, with configure complaining that the C compiler is not producing output, though gcc is checked off as OK. I haven't had time to investigate this.

woops... OK, Yonetani and Joerg fixed the problem, this morning on submit list in thread "CPUTYPE for gcc3".