Re: Mailing List Change

From: Dylan Reinhold <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:39:32 -0800

Rahul Siddharthan wrote:

Would it be possible to add a "ReplyTo" header to the mail sent from the mailing lists / newsgroups to the email address of the mailing list?

This is not a good idea in general: non-subscribers post to the list too and you want to cc them on replies.

If you don't like receiving duplicate replies, it's easy to set up a
filter.

Rahul

I did not think about the non-subscribers... So I would have to say my idea was a bad idea..

Dylan

--
Dylan Reinhold
InterNetworking - Webhosting