Re: Subversion Release Candidate

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:12:35 +0100

-On [20040205 16:53], Robert Garrett (rg70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>well, the logic was discussed in I think august..
>and at the time you where for it. ;)

Then I suggest you reread what I've wrote on the subject.

I said that adding stuff to contrib is a hell to maintain.

Building a release depends on some ports, so having a dependency for
rsync wouldn't hurt.  If we had a separate release tree for just working
on the release environment I wouldn't have cared if you imported it.

>but that doesnt matter at the moment..

I like to get things straight. :)

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Born from the Dark, in the black Cloak of Night...